American Woman in Paris

American Woman in Paris

This is about my unique view of a unique city and from a unique life perspective. To see more of my photos go to www.flickr.com/photos/81362812@N00

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Parislog 47
August 23, 2006

I thought that I had one more day of the inexpensive movies but I was wrong. Pfft. I had my little schedule all planned out, which took a long time by the way. All wasted. So instead I took a really long walk home because I really needed to think some things through anyway. I had received an email in the morning that was incredibly invalidating of my experiences and feelings that it made me just want to rage. I had thought that I was going to bury myself for a while inside of the fantasy of movies but you have to roll with the punches.

I have been noticing little by little the changes in Paris. I see more and more stores are open again. While riding the metro, I am hearing more and more French being spoken again. Walking down the streets there are more and more people filling the sidewalks. The Parisians are coming back from vacation. The city is coming back to life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home