American Woman in Paris

American Woman in Paris

This is about my unique view of a unique city and from a unique life perspective. To see more of my photos go to www.flickr.com/photos/81362812@N00

Sunday, August 13, 2006


Parislog 39
August 13, 2006

The weather for August has been simply horrible. After the scorching temperatures of July, we now have very cold, gloomy and wet weather. Today has been very dark with heavy clouds and rain.

I decided to make use of the wet day by searching out a metro station that I had seen in the movie “Paris, je t’aime”. That would be one way to get out stay dry. There was one segment called Tuileries with Steven Buscemi. The metro they were filming in was one that I had not seen with very old benches. Considering the segment was called Tuileries, I figured that it must be a stop near there and I can’t remember the name on the wall in the scene. I never found it but I found one that was cool. It was at the Concorde stop on the line 12, which still has old benches of wood. All the Concorde stops have tiles with letters that actually are a puzzle of “The Declaration of the Rights of Man and Citizen by Francoise Schein.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home