American Woman in Paris

American Woman in Paris

This is about my unique view of a unique city and from a unique life perspective. To see more of my photos go to www.flickr.com/photos/81362812@N00

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Parislog 38
August 12, 2006

I thought I was doing so much better with my French and yet was humbled today. I had an email from A* about seeing a movie today together with I* and I happily agreed. The problem was that I didn’t read it carefully enough. I got the part saying that it was the second showing but she hadn’t left a time so when it got to within an hour of that show, I took off and went over to Bercy Village. There were three screens showing the Pirates of the Caribbean for their second showing. I waited through each one thinking that they would be right there. Nope. I figured that I had somehow made an error or they were stuck or who knows what and as of yet, I still have no cell so I couldn’t call to ask. I went in to see the show and after I came home I find an email saying 9PM. I went back and re-read the old mail and sure enough she had said the second showing of the evening. Oh well. It was really good and I am going to go with them on Tuesday to see it again.

I adore Smart cars and here is another reason why. Look at this parking ability.

2 Comments:

At 9:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

how cute! i wanna be able to park like that just once and have no one bitch at me!

 
At 5:42 AM, Blogger Chipper said...

I love them too (hey and that's a novel way to park them in spaces)! They were in Vancouver and Montreal when I went this summer. Then in the fall while in New York, there was one in the MOMA. So funny. I've been meaning to add a set of flickr photos of the pics of them. I wonder why we don't have them in America?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home