American Woman in Paris

American Woman in Paris

This is about my unique view of a unique city and from a unique life perspective. To see more of my photos go to www.flickr.com/photos/81362812@N00

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Parislog 57
September 9, 2006

I found another grocery store with my name written all over it. It is called Inno and seems to be run by the store Monoprix. It has some of the ritziest foods in there with a chocolate section of everything there is to be tasted. It is only 1 metro station from me and a 3 minute walk. I actually had no clue what it was from the outside and went in just to see what it might be. The underground floor is the grocery store and they have this very strange device that is an escalator for shopping carts. You push the cart in and then it goes up by itself while you go up the people escalator next to it.

There were two signs over the bread and pastry aisle that I thought spoke very loudly and perhaps truthfully. Do you think they could put these in the bread aisle in USA and Canada?



It says Industrial Bread and Industrial Pastries. Hmmm.

I went to the museum the Pompidou yesterday to take pictures and as an aside took a few more fashion photos. These girls are really putting on the dog! :)

3 Comments:

At 3:39 AM, Blogger Lady Apple said...

what a cool shopping cart escalator! which we had those here in the states!

 
At 11:25 AM, Blogger CJ said...

Yeah, and you should have seen the face on the lady whose shopping cart I was photographing at one point. It looked as though she thought I was stealing her groceries with the camera!

 
At 12:36 PM, Blogger Lady Apple said...

that's funny! i guess that would be weird to us to if somebody photographed our grocery cart when we were doing our shoppings...:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home