American Woman in Paris

American Woman in Paris

This is about my unique view of a unique city and from a unique life perspective. To see more of my photos go to www.flickr.com/photos/81362812@N00

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Parislog 50
August 27, 2006

Just a quick note as it is really late. I came across a happy accident today at the door to the library where I saw something glittering on the ground. It was some unhappy child's toy necklace and the beads were sprinkled willy-nilly at the entrance. I got right down on my butt and took pictures even though I am sure the librarians looking out at the spectacle thought that I must be some crazy foreigner.

I also went out to a light dinner with a Meetup group of people born in or after the sixties era and had a spendid time at a place where the wine selection was fabulous and by the glass. The price of a glass was 2 euros. That's it. And I had a Carpaccio for only 7 euros. It was at Nicolas's which is normally just a wine store. In fact there is one right at the street level on my building but this one was a bar/bistro. It is on rue Clement in the 6th arrondisement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home