American Woman in Paris

American Woman in Paris

This is about my unique view of a unique city and from a unique life perspective. To see more of my photos go to www.flickr.com/photos/81362812@N00

Friday, December 22, 2006

Parislog 87
December 22, 2006

After going to BHV to get my tools for the computer fix, I went walking along rue Rivoli just to get some fresh airand maybe if luck had it some interesting things to photograph. Being a girl, of course I have to look at all the shop displays too. As I am walking down the street, I find myself more and more disappointed with what I see. The look is “thrift store”. What is that about? This is not my image of Paris. Somebody answer the phone! I didn’t come here planning on seeing people running around looking like they went to the Salvation Army to shop. Pffft!I love the things that Paris does for the people. In the summer there was Paris Plage and now in the winter they have ice skating rinks. If you have your own skates, it is completely free for as long as you like. If you need to rent a pair of skated, it is only 5 euros. Not bad! Only problem is finding someone who I know who knows how to ice skate. I never would have imagined that it would be so difficult. Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home