American Woman in Paris

American Woman in Paris

This is about my unique view of a unique city and from a unique life perspective. To see more of my photos go to www.flickr.com/photos/81362812@N00

Monday, November 27, 2006

Parislog 80
November 27, 2006
Ah the Christmas season. Now, I always heard about how Paris was the city of chocolate but I never really found this to be an overwhelming motif. There are of course chocolate shops and good ones. The grocery stores have a much better selection of dark chocolate available but it is not an overwhelming variety. Now that Christmas is here however, all that has changed. The grocery stores have an unimaginable amount of chocolate. In fact, at my favorite grocery store, there is one entire shelf unit full of new stuff plus an entire section of floor devoted to chocolate displays. That is in addition to the two full shelf units that are always there. Now I get it. Chocolate heaven or overload, I am not sure. I can’t even possibly try them all. Oh well, maybe next year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home