American Woman in Paris

American Woman in Paris

This is about my unique view of a unique city and from a unique life perspective. To see more of my photos go to www.flickr.com/photos/81362812@N00

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Parislog 72
October 18, 2006

While wasting time so as to be on time to my hairdresser, I went for a little stroll. Walking along a street in Paris near Bastille, I found this Landrover. Excuse my ignorance, but who needs a car like this in the city and how did the driver find so much mud?

If you want to see a remaining piece of the famous Bastille, it will only cost you the price of a metro ticket. Go to Metro Bastille and follow the signs to line number 5, direction Bobigny. I have seen it numerous times there but this time it was all tagged up with graffiti. What idiot would think that this was the place to graffiti? At least they didn’t do it on the actual stones.
Hari Krishna is in Paris! I had just walked into a store when I heard the familiar sounds of the song and the drums. I looked out the door and there they were, all 3 of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home